Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Cooling Time: 30 minutes
1 16 1/2 - ounce roll refrigerated sugar cookie dough, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
2 3 - ounce packages cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1 teaspoon lemon zest
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 cups fresh red raspberries, blueberries and/or blackberries
2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- Press cookie dough slices into bottom and fluted sides of a greased 11-inch tart pan with removable bottom. Do not prick. (Or, press onto bottom of greased 12-inch pizza pan.)
- Bake in a 350 degrees oven 20 minutes or until light brown. Remove from oven; set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium-high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add 1/4 cup sugar, the egg, lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla. Beat until combined.
- Pour cheese mixture over warm crust and spread evenly.
- Arrange the raspberries in a single layer on top of cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle raspberries with 2 teaspoons sugar.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes more or until or until cheese mixture is set.
- Transfer to a wire rack; let cool for 30 minutes before serving.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
Recipe courtesy of Mid West Living