This recipe makes 16 medium-sized pancakes (or 8 large waffles)
- 1 package of Santa Barbara Blueberry Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups field fresh blueberries
- Sift contents of package into bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk 2 eggs, 2 cups water and 4 tablespoons of melted butter.
- Pour wet ingredients into sifted ingredients and lightly mix until batter is smooth.
- Fold in 3 cups of field fresh Santa Barbara Blueberries.
- Pour batter into pan/waffle iron that has been preheated to medium high heat.
The mix and recipe are private labeled for Santa Barbara Blueberries by our good friend Dawn Peters at Decadence Wedding Cakes in Buellton.