This recipe makes 2 dozen cookies
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Grease cookie sheet.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine with sugar.
- Beat in eggs and lemon flavoring.
- Mix in milk and flour mixture alternately in three parts, starting with the milk.
- Gently mix in blueberries.
- Drop batter by tablespoons onto prepared sheets 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.