Prep Time: ~15 minutes
Cooking Time: 8 minutes
Cooling Time: ~2 hours
Servings: 9" pie
1 2/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened $
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/4 cup powdered sugar
1 (3.4-ounce) package lemon instant pudding mix
2 teaspoons grated lemon rind
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1 pint fresh blueberries
2 tablespoons blueberry preserves
1 cup whipping cream
Garnishes: lemon slices, fresh blueberries
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; press evenly in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pieplate.
- Bake piecrust at 350° for 8 minutes; remove piecrust to a wire rack, and cool completely.
- Beat cheese, milk, and powdered sugar at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Add pudding mix, rind, and juice; beat until blended. Spread half of lemon mixture evenly into prepared crust.
- Stir together blueberries and preserves; spread evenly over lemon mixture. Spread remaining lemon mixture over blueberry mixture; cover and chill 2 hours or until set.
- Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form, and spread around outer edge of pie, forming a 3-inch border.
- Garnish with blueberries, raspberries, whatever... as desired.
Recipe courtesy of MyRecipes.Com